This is one of my favourite things to make, food wise. I have my sisters and mum making it now too, as it is so easy, and delicious!
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 150g good quality milk chocolate
- 150g good quality dark chocolate
- 100g unslated butter
- 150g golden syrup
- 100g sultanas
- 75g brazil nuts, chopped
- Use cling film to line a shallow, square tin (make sure there is extra cling film hanging over the sides
- Place the biscuits in a plastic bag, and smash into pieces with a rolling pin
- Chop the brazil nuts
- Melt the chocolate, butter, and golden syrup in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally
- Remove the bowl from the heat and stir in the brazil nuts, sultanas and digestives
- Spoon the mixture into the tin
- Leave to cool, then put in the fridge for 1-2 hours to set solid
- Turn out the cake, and peel off the cling film. Cut the cake into squares and enjoy!